TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Copyright protection notice:
All the artistic production on this site is subject to a legal license agreement between the customers and our agency Brima.d. The content belongs to the models, represented through our agency. Customers are only allowed to view the content in their private computers or media devices. We will not tolerate the unauthorized sharing, posting, or selling of any of our pictures or videos. Violations will result in the identification of the original purchaser, and legal actions will be taken. Additionally, the name and other information of the pirate will be published online (black list) and it will be shared with other modelling agencies.
For legal use of any of our content outside of our website you need prior, written authorization from us.
Please keep in mind that every gallery and video carries a hidden watermark (inside the code itself, not visible) that identifies the person that originally purchased it.
2.1 WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer's IP address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
2.2 EMAIL MARKETING
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
2.4 CONSENT WITHDRAWAL (Refund policy)
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: brimamodels.com
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service or Copyright protection notice.
Our website accepts payments via Liqpay system using the invoice that is sent to the client by e-mail.
2.7 THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
2.10 AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
PUBLIC OFFER AGREEMENT
Model agency Brima.d offers private and commercial customers to conclude an agreement on the terms of the offer.
1. Subject of the contract: sale services of model agency which published on page "Services". Description of services and prices we discuss individually with each customer and depends from request. Our website accepts payments via Liqpay system using the invoice that is sent to the client by e-mail.
2. The contract is concluded from the moment of payment of the order by the buyer.
3. We ship goods within 2 days from the date of finished production of materials. Period of execution of order usually take up to 4 weeks. The goods are delivered with e-mail to customer which include link for download digital materials.
4. If any of the ordered files are damaged or the order does not comply with the agreement with the client, the client must contact us through the contact form within 3 days after receiving the order. And then we will be able to discuss acceptable options for the client: the recovery of damaged materials and re-sending the client, reworking the order, or a partial refund. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the claim and will respond to you within 3 business days.
5.If no agreement is reached, disputes are submitted to the Arbitration Court of Ukraine.
6. The buyer agrees to provide the seller with the following personal data:
- contact phone number;
- E-mail address;
7. When paying with a bank card, the client is sent to the Liqpay payment service, which is responsible for processing and maintaining the client’s bank card data.
8. Customer data is used to pay for the order and delivery.
9. Seller Company information
Brand name - Brima.d
Brand registration number - 226217
Company name - Brima.d LLC
Tax Reference - 42870043
Legal address - 01011, Ukraine, Kiev, Rybalska str. 13, of.4
Copyright © 2018-2019 Brima.d. All rights reserved